Wednesday, June 24, 2009

50 Cent | Before I Self Destruct

50 CentNo fair; 50 Cent is cheating.

Well, it's not really cheating when you have producers such as Dr. Dre, Timbaland and Polow Da Don working on your album. Fif is stacking the deck for his current incarnation of Before I Self Destruct. Fif is on his third different production of the album, and he said the third time's the charm.

"I feel like my album is as close to perfect as it's gonna get," 50 told MTV News last week. "I'm reaching the point to where if I have to continue to write it, I'll be overkilling it. That's why I gave myself other writing assignments, like the War Angel [mixtape], like the '90s [tape] Sincerely Southside Part 2 and our actual G-Unit mixtape I'm doing with [Lloyd] Banks and [Tony] Yayo." read more..

No comments: