Tuesday, February 3, 2009

50 Cent Warns Rick Ross

The beef between 50 Cent and Rick Ross continues to brew as Fif has taken to his website to weigh in on Ross’ interview with Angela Yee yesterday.

As XXLmag.com reported yesterday, the Miami Boss spoke to Yee on her Lip Service radio show on Shade 45, saying 50’s diss song was “garbage” and that the actual beef started during last year’s BET Awards. “When I finally got the opportunity to bump into him, I actually intended on having words with him,” Ross revealed. “But he kinda disappointed me, so, I kept it moving...”

In the video which hit thisis50.com this morning, the G-Unit honcho warned the Def Jam rapper of taunting him. “She asked him where it came from and he said from the BET Awards,” he said. “Now I ain’t never had a conversation with these niggas - I know your name; I seen your videos, other than that we don’t got no business together - we ain’t got no reason to be talking to each other. So niggas think it’s an opportunity to create energy or excitement for the actual release of your record. And I understand it, it may be more attention that you usually get, but it’ll be the kind of attention that when it goes away, you go away, completely, like there’s nothing else left for your ass, you’re completed, done.” [Watch Below]

“Your company, the system, might actually feel like it’s a good idea for the moment until they realize that I won’t stop,” he continued. “There’s nobody in control of me, like I do what I wanna do. So I’m deciding to fuck your life up, Rick Ross, I’m gonna fuck your life up for fun. This is not new, I do this all the time. I got a list of niggas that [I] fucked up. I’ma fuck your shit up cause I know, I could already see from here, from where I’m at, that this nigga’s a fraud.”

From there the hip-hop mogul added Ross’ associate, DJ Khaled, in to the equation, while also threatening to go to Ross’ house. “I seen Khaled, I remember seeing Khaled, I ain’t see Rick Ross at all,” he said of the BET Awards. “[Ross] told me he gave me a pass. Well don’t give me a pass. I don’t deserve passes. I’ma fucked up nigga, you should do something to me. You understand what I’m saying. Niggas is sending mixed messages. Well know that I got your address, if we go there we’ll be on your door step Ricky, and we can make it the way its supposed to be.”

Source: XXL

No comments: